This healthy banana almond smoothie is a delicious, appetizing, creamy delight!
Once you try this recipe for the first time, I am sure next morning you awoke with an atrocious craving for another. Since it is stuffed with vitamins, minerals, and omega-3’s, this can be a best breakfast smoothie that sticks with you until lunch. The mixture of almond and bananas lightens up the flavor and makes it tasty like a treat. Here is my favorite Banana Almond Milk Shake Recipe I am sharing with you all. Enjoy the taste in this hot summer.
Banana Almond Milk Shake Recipe
Benefits Of Banana Milk Shake
We all know how healthy bananas are. If you are running out of energy and feeling weak then a banana can give you instant energy. Other than that it has many health and beauty benefits. It helps in digestion, cures ulcers and heart burn, and also few skin conditions. It is rich in vitamin B6 and few minerals like iron, iodine, selenium, zinc, etc.; it can prevent cancer as well. If you feel stressed then a banana can reduce it. It is even specialized in boosting mood and cure hangovers.
The common ingredient we use in milk shake is milk which is full of health and beauty benefits. It is a complete food itself and so, can provide many benefits to you. It can give you healthy, bones, healthy muscles, help in weight loss, glowing skin and reduces stress. Overall health can be achieved with the help of milk.
The other major ingredient we are going to use in banana almond milk shake is almond. Just few almonds can give so many health benefits we can hardly think of. It lowers bad cholesterol in the body which we really need. Other than this it prevents heart diseases, protects arteries, strengthens bones, provides healthy fats and nourishes nervous system.
So, banana almond milk shake is a glass of health benefits which we are going to make today. You can also add any other ingredients if you want to increase its nutritive value.
Preparation Time: 2-3 mins
Cooked time:2 mins
Total processed time: 5 mins.
- 8-10 blanched and de-skinned almonds (badam)
- 2 to 3 large ripe frozen bananas, peeled and cut into one inch chunks
- 2 cups almond milk or whole milk
- 2 tbsp sugar or honey to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups ice-cubes
- 2 large tbs semi sweet chocolate chips(optional)
- Sweetened whipped cream(optional)
2. Add the sugar, remaining 1 ½ cup of milk, ice cubes and chocolate chips if necessary. Cover and process for another 30 seconds or until blended.
3. Pour equal quantities of the smoothie into 4 chilled glasses and garnish with whipped cream if you wish. Serve immediately.